Our business hours
Please note that our business hours are reduced. We are once again offering all the usual services.
Place Ville Marie
Open by appointment only
Eye Exam on site
Monday to Friday
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By appointment only
Free parking at Place Ville Marie, with any purchase of $30 or more.
Entrance via Cathcart Street, at the corner of McGill College Ave.
Open, by appointment only
Eye Exam on site
Monday to Saturday
From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Free home delivery
To support our customers and limit the need to come to the store, we offer free home delivery.
If you buy a new pair of glasses, we can pre-adjust your frames in our store and deliver them directly to your home, also free of charge, so you don’t have to pick them up in person.
TRIS COFFIN has implemented a series of highly strict safety and health measures to ensure that our customers and employees enjoy a safe environment:
- TRIS COFFIN only admits customers with a specific appointment for an eye exam, eyewear order, contact lenses replenishment, frame adjustment or repair;
- We prioritize transactions by phone or via our website, for a contact lenses renewal with a valid prescription for instance, when it is possible to assist the customer without coming to the store;
- Before they come to the store, customers are asked essential questions to assess whether they are showing signs of COVID-19;
- Hand disinfection is required to access the store;
- Clients are asked to bring their own protective mask. It is mandatory for all clients to wear a mask;
- The number of people in the store is limited and closely monitored;
- A pre-adjustment can be done when ordering glasses, in the case of simple prescriptions, in order to promote home delivery and limit store visits;
- We sanitize all devices and equipment before and after each use;
- A meticulous cleaning of the store is done every day;
- Our employees accompany the customers from a two-metre distance. Since this is not always possible, they wear protective glasses at all times;
- Eyeglass frames are disinfected before and after each use. Customers are not authorized to handle the frames and can only try on a limited number of frames;
- The necessary equipment for the client’s comfort, such as tissues and antiseptic wipes, is available in stores;
- Because employees and optometrists are aware of the recommendations and risks associated with COVID-19, they adapt their activities to limit their risks, both in the workplace and at home;
- The method of payment by card is preferred in order to avoid the handling of cash.